First, I have been so involved in school and my sister’s graduation I have not had the proper time to capture my thoughts on paper (Or on the internet). Sorry, I’ll do better in the coming weeks. J
But, that in no way means I haven’t had the proper time to be overwhelmingly astounded. I have. Not only did God provide exactly what I needed to raise. He provided more. More! I didn’t even think, in the beginning, I could raise the required amount. In fact, I, alone, could not have. Yes I have an amazing mother who can put together an equally amazing fundraising plan. Yes, marketing is like sleeping and eating to her. Yes I have countless friends and family who were willing to bless a certain young man with their prayer and finances. Yes, I can make a website that informs said (amazing) friends and family of a certain need. However, GOD is the glue; kind of like super glue, I suppose. He is the one that organized and orchestrated this whole operation. He is the one that moved my many (amazing) friends and family to bless me. He is the one that gave my (amazing) mom her talents and gave her the time to formulate a fundraising plan. And HE is the one that said, “Here, let me handle that fundraising challenge of yours.” When God is in charge, the plan comes together.
I am loved. Thank you so much to everyone that graciously blessed me with their prayer and donation.
Once again, I promise to do much better with my posting as finals end, Madison’s graduation is complete, and I begin to actually think and focus on this super exciting trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment